Roles & Responsibilities
· Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
· Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
· Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
· Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
· Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
· Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
· Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
· Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
· Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
· Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
· Preferably BE IT/CS
· 2-3 yrs experience as a Node.js developer.
· Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
· Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
· Great organizational and time management skills.
· Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹700,000.00 - ₹1,200,000.00 per year