Company : Squareboat
Job Title : Business Development Manager IT Sales
Vacancies : 2
Location : Gurgaon
Working : Work from office
Industry : IT-Services
Functional Area : Business Development
Roles & Responsibilities :
About this position :
- We are looking for an experienced Business growth lead - Sales to contribute to our company's growth objectives. Your responsibilities include managing the business development team, leading the department, and building long-term client relationships.
What are you going to do ?
- Strong exposure in IT sales.
- Develop new business through existing accounts by having an understanding of the customer's business, and identifying and exploring commercial opportunities with the accounts.
- Regularly liaise with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Providing business development leadership ensures business in accordance with company policy that will maximize the company's income potential and profitability.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches. Strategizing effective sales plans and meeting sales targets, thereby also contributing to team targets.
- Understanding customers' diverse and specific business needs and applying services/product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Generating new business leads by identifying and developing new business through networking.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and prospective customers and assist them in selecting those best suited for their needs.
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Promotion of products/services portfolio.
You need to have :
- MBA/Executive degree in Marketing & Sales.
- 5+ years of relevant IT sales experience.
- Experience in a startup/mid-level company and taking it to the next level will be preferable.
- Experience managing a high-performance business development team.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extrovert : Does not mind calling new/unknown people.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed
Salary Range : 1200000.00-1500000.00
Exp Required : 5.00-10.00 Years
Age Limit : 20-40 Years
Minimum Education : Graduation
Primary Language : Hindi, English
Previous Industry Experience : IT-Services
Previous Functional Area : Business Development
Customer Handling Experience : Both B2B/B2C
Team Handling Experience : Managed 1-5 people