ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- Designing and building mobile applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple's design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration
Location : Indore/ Bhopal