We are looking for experienced candidates for the Full Stack Developer profile. Those
candidates who are looking for great exposure can apply.
- Notice period: Immedidate-1 month
- Location: Indore
- Job Type: Full-time
programming, Java- Core, Advanced, Database knowledge, MERN Stack .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience implementing applications using React.js, Node.js, MongoDB.
- Develop RESTful web services which are well designed, testable, efficient
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, unit tests, and automation.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
- presenting these for architectural review.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications in a full-stack developer **role
- Good understanding of operating system fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX,
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Experience in working on object-oriented design, cross-browser compatibility and performance optimizations.
- Should experience in front end technologies and frameworks like React JS/Angular JS/Vue.js, and Node.js
- Good understanding of Server-Side Rendering(SSR)
- Experience in Node JS and developing Restful web services
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Good knowledge of database concepts, having SQL writing experience and familiarity with at least one of the relational databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Should have worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins
- Passionate about customer focus, with the understanding of the business impact to drive the system improvement.
- Ability to quickly learn and evaluate new technologies and work effectively in a fast paced,dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- PF & ESIC benefits
- Fast Growth
Expected Start Date: 1/7/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Work from home
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- What is your Current Location?
- Are you willing to relocate to Indore?
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Node.js,React Js: 1 year (Preferred)
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Temporarily due to COVID-19