Job responsibilities: -
· Development of Request Types in HP PPM including business rules, validations & user data.
· Experience into HPPPM- 3 TO 5 years.
· Building an entire workflow to map end to end business flow in HP PPM.
· Configuring Portlet Definitions & Data sources.
· Developing PL/SQL Report by writing Procedures, Functions, Packages, and SQL scripts.
· Tuned Report performance by exploiting the Oracle's built-in functions and concepts like Oracle hints, collections etc.
· Having Configuration and functional level knowledge of the Time, Resource, Project, and Financial Management modules of HP-PPM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,300,000.00 - ₹1,500,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 12/08/2022