If your interested with the below jd plz drop your resume (email@example.com)
Notice: 30days or immediate
voice process international voice
ISS Technology (USI)
Work youll do
To assist ENTERNAL employees with technology problems over the phone in a timely manner so that they can perform
their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to
another team as the case may be. Our customers have a high expectation that you will be able to resolve their
issue on the call, but they recognize that there are some issues that can only be resolved by teams outside the
CallCenter. Our customers are very computer literate, and accuracy of information is a high priority.
• Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service
tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
• Analyze and resolve incidents and service requests regarding use of application software or
• Document every incident and support request in the CRM tool and ensure the tickets are closed or escalated
• Should have basic knowledge about computer software and hardware.
• Should stay informed about ongoing issues/outages, changes in environment that are communicated via
email and other channels regularly.
• Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call
Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
• Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem
understanding with a consummately professional attitude.
• Should be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
• Should be a quick learner and team player.
• Should be flexible to work in different shifts as ISS-Technology works 24 x 7.
• Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical and logical skills.
• Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office 2016 including Outlook, Exchange Servers, Office 365
• Knowledge of computer Hardware and Software troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of Operating Systems like Window 7, 8,8.1 and 10 & Mac
• Knowledge of Network and Internet troubleshooting
• Knowledge of PDA (mobile devices) Setup & troubleshooting
• Knowledge of Active Directories