Teachmint is looking for a motivated and driven individual to build high performance web applications and contribute heavily to our product and growth.
- Bring complex user flows to live with front end development on ReactJS
- Take responsibility for the quality and stability of the product by getting hands-on with code
- Conduct design reviews of the front end
- Contribute to the architecture of the system
- Debugging complex issues, among other things.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 2+ years of experience in web based frontend development.
- Proficient with RESTful APIs to connect web applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Material design principles.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- HTML5 Video & Audio, Rendering, Networking.
- Ability to debug and improve performance issues
- Webrtc knowledge is a plus.
- Must-have mindsets and skill sets.
- Deeply empathetic towards users' needs.
- Able to envision solutions for a global product
- Able to work through complex problems with a wide variety of people while being uncompromising on execution.
- Experience in seeing and being a part of scaling a product.