Our Global team is a group of motivated individuals who help each other do remarkable things every day. If you are reading this brief, I presume you are a hardworking rockstar searching for full-time work from home? Does this sound like you? Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Learn more below!
POSITION: Full-time Senior Bookkeeper (Minimum of 40 hours/week)
About the company
Tax Goddess is a solid, growing, and lively/fun Scottsdale CPA firm. We have been in the business for over
17 years, and we are ranked Top 1% Tax Strategists in the USA. This would be a long term
opportunity for the right person. We are a progressive, computer savvy CPA Firm, so you
must have computer skills. Knowledge of working in the "cloud" is a plus as our firm is
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping data entry, review, problem-solving, research, reconciliation, and higher-
- level review of the financial statements for accuracy & locating inconsistencies
- Research of various tax topics and communicate findings to clients/Lead Bookkeeper
- Helping clients with documents, questions, issues
- Communication with clients / government agencies / other staff
- Monthly input data / Reconcile
- Manage client communications (talk to clients, give them WOI, answer their questions, coordinate meetings with other team members)
- Ensure their designated clients are in compliance with the 1099 requirements
- Ensure Sales tax compliances for their clients
- Make sure to notify their seniors if they notice something unusual in their client's books of accounts - For example indications of siphoning of money
We are looking for:
- Must have a minimum of 7-15 years experience in public accounting and be proficient in
Quickbooks (online and desktop versions), Excel, and Outlook.
- A CPA firm's experience and understanding of tax season is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Xero, FreshBooks, Zoho Books is all considered a plus.
What you will get in this position:
- To work with a global organization that focuses on tax minimization for USA company leaders
- A fun, exciting, and engaging work environment
- Job Stability. Our firm doesn't run out of work. It means you will enjoy steady pay and a dependable workforce.
- Paid Training. Training isn't just necessary to our company, it is vital. We make sure that employees develop the skill-set that allows them to undertake a greater variety of work .
- Spiff and bonuses. We provide a reward for every new idea you bring into the company to help streamline our processes.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program. We provide a $200 incentive for every qualified candidate and stay with us for more than 90 days.
- Equal Employment Opportunity. No company politics.
- Employees are genuinely appreciated. Our company has a culture of appreciation. We don't take for granted our people's fantastic work.
- Collaborative environment. We make sure that no one is left behind, and we actively support everyone's career progress.
- Permanent Work from home.
System requirements :
- Stable internet connection ( Minimum of 10mbps or higher )
- Minimum of i5 processor laptop or desktop
- Minimum of 8gb Ram
- Minimum of 500 gb HDD or SSD
- Headset with noise cancelation
- Home-office setup with a quiet location
- Our US business hours overlap ( 8:00 am to 12:00 noon Arizona time, the rest of the hours can be flexible )
- Hours for some departments may vary depending on the tasks involved.
- Working additional hours and some weekends during tax season will be required
- You are required to be online & very active while you are on the clock.
- We need someone who is available for on-call emergencies (outside of normal working hours).
Must be willing to follow our hiring process:
Step 1. Send your proposal along with your updated resume.
Step 2. Answer and pass the Critical thinking assessment
Step 3. Recorded video Interview with HR
Step 4. Quick meeting with Department head ( If you pass the interview )
Step 5. Hiring offer call with HR
Step 5. Must pass background & credit check (for client and firm’s security)
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as
soon as possible. Ensure you put “Super-Badass-Sr. Bookkeeper” in your title / cover
letter/email submission or your submission will be ignored.
Make your mark. Apply today!
Tax Goddess provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.