Our Global team is a group of motivated individuals who help each other do remarkable things every day. If you are reading this brief, I presume you are “HARDWORKING” and searching for full-time work from home? Does this sound like you? Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Learn more below!
POSITION: Full-time CX Customer Experience Expert ( Minimum of 40 hours/week )
About the company:
Tax Goddess (https://taxgoddess.com )
Solid, growing, and lively/fun Scottsdale CPA firm. We have been in the business for over 17 years, and we are ranked Top 1% Tax Strategists in the USA. This would be a long-term opportunity for the right person. We are a progressive, computer savvy CPA Firm, so you must have computer skills. Knowledge of working in the "cloud" is a plus as our firm is 100% digital.
We are looking for:
Full time customer experience “engineer”. Someone who looks at the small details to determine what we can change and what we can modify to create a better overall customer experience for our clients. Then implement, working with other teams and departments, these modifications.
A CX customer experience specialist who provides our team with the knowledge, tools, guidance, processes and systems so that our global team can provide & deliver exceptional service and experiences to potential and existing customers.
- Expert in american culture & language
- High EQ skills
Customer Experience Expert Responsibilities:
- Our specialist will be expected to optimize experiences across all interactions between our company and any other “party” (parties include but are not limited to: clients first, but also vendors, partners, staff, etc.).
- This expert will identify needs, create & envision ways to implement changes needed, and collaborate with internal departments to see the vision manifest & be streamlined moving forward.
- Monitoring engagement, response times, responsiveness, etc.
- Provide guidance/help to any & all staff on ways that they can demonstrate excellent communication, professional etiquette, problem-solving situations, team building interactions, and improvement in how to become “experience centric” team members.
- Review & Utilize market research, new technologies, trends, competitor research, reviews of service, and feedback
- Create “Wow” experiences, loyalty, and satisfaction for all parties leading to greater retention, brand awareness, and referrals from happy parties.
- Design and implement strategies minimizing attrition.
- Managing Beta testing and final release on any experience outputs. Evaluating results. Implementation on company scale.
- Documenting ideas, theories, processes, and final implemented systems.
- Is expected to re-review processes, systems, etc on a regular schedule for additional improvements
Customer Experience Expert Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading, coaching and mentoring a client operations team.
- Attention to high detail is required (HYPER DETAIL)
- Legal Firm, CPA firm, Luxury Hotel, Airline, Customer Experience Centric Company (example Zappos, Amazon, Apple, etc.) experience is a huge plus.
- A team player with great coaching, guidance, and leadership skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Proven skills in improving customer experience
- Experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- A huge plus, certification in Customer Experience (CX)
- A huge plus, if you can provide testimonials from your previous clients.
- A huge plus, if you can show us concrete examples of what you’ve created in the Experience arena (before / after)
- Preferred: Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software, and other client related CRM’s
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as
soon as possible. Ensure you put “Super-Badass-Customer Experience CX Expert ” in your title / cover
letter/email submission or your submission will be ignored.
Make your mark. Apply today!
Tax Goddess provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.