Roles And Responsibilities :
1. Achieve defined business targets by managing a team of 8-10 Area Managers with an overall responsibility to generate approximately 18 - 20 crore business annually for India Business within the assigned geographical area.
2. Looking after the Entire Kolkata, Chhattisgarh, Assam, and M.P.
3. Responsible for business achievement for respective therapy area to achieve budget through team
4. Manage external customers to ensure business development through support, generally aiming at developing and implementing business growth opportunities.
5. Make sure the hiring is done right and set different interventions for the team through learning and recognition to drive high performance and meet desired targets.
6. Control & monitor team performance towards compliance and ethical working by engaging the team and tracking their performance.
7. Plan, monitor, and review team performance and align their individual objectives with the organization's objectives to raise the overall performance as per their expectation.
- Approximately 10 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years as a regional Manager role as a team leader for minimum 8 - 10 Area Managers in the pharmaceutical industry.General Skills :
- Communication Skills (Clarity of thought, Comprehension)
- Growth potential
- Job/Product/Technical Knowledge/Pharma domain knowledge
- Presentation & Interpersonal skills
- Managerial or People Management skills
- Comprehension, Analytical & Problem-solving abilities
- Productivity & Result Orientation
- Sales drive Personality traits :
- Team player
- High maturity level
Industry : Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Clinical Research/HealthCare/HealthTech Found this job inappropriate? Report to us