An "Engineering Manager" with experience in people management along with Technical expertise. He / She must have experience in developing, executing, and managing strategies and project plans involving multiple stakeholders from the business as well as engineering teams. Should have experience in maintaining or contributing to at least one open-source project.
● Understanding of beckn protocol
● Knowledge of basic internet standards like HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP/IP, X.509, Digital Signatures etc
● Strong architectural skills and experience in designing microservices, REST APIs, and asynchronous/event-driven architectures
● Experience in documenting APIs using Open API 3.0 specification, Async API specification
● Experience with API Testing tools like Postman, and Newman
● Development experience in backend technologies like Kotlin (mandatory), Java, NodeJS, and PHP etc, and Frameworks like Springboot, Magento, and other MVC frameworks
● Experience with ElasticSearch and ELK Stack
● Experience in database management technologies like MySQL (or other SQL variants), and MongoDB (or other NoSQL variants)
● Devops (CI/CD) experience using technologies like Github Actions, Jenkins, CircleCI etc
● Experience in managing cloud infrastructure like AWS, Google Developer Console, Cloudways etc
● Ability to guide QA teams in functional, performance and security testing
● Basic content management skills on Wordpress is preferable
● Demonstrated experience in developing, executing and managing strategies and project plans involving multiple stakeholders from the business as well as engineering teams.
● Strong communication and documentation skills and an ability to articulate complex technical problems in simple words.
● Proven track record building and managing high-performing software development teams
● Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
● Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
● Strong sense of outcome ownership, personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising engineering teams
● Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
● Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Experience and Eligibility
● 8+ years of experience in software development with 3+ years managing engineering teams and projectsFound this job inappropriate? Report to us