- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Lead design, implementation of customer facing features.
- Working alongside product managers and backend team to design the architecture and implement new features in production
- Write unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree and/or master's degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent)
- 4+ Years of experience in developing android applications
- Experience in defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Have experience with common Android libraries like Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, RxJava, Gson, Arch-components etc.
- Debugging skills, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, and using tools like adb, proguard, etc
Prefered Qualifications :
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Have an understanding of OOP, different architectural patterns (esp. MVVM) and their testability
- Have published two or more Android apps in the play store.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and project management tool like Jira
- Familiar with Material Design guidelines, common mobile UX patterns, and anti-patterns