Hiring IT Auditor
1. Perform internal audit function primarily in the Asia Pacific region (based in India) with primary focus as an IT Auditor.
2. Submit audit reports including audit working papers and recommendations on such audits and include sufficient factual evidence.
3. Responsible for the delivery of audit reports in a timely manner.
4. Maintain compliance with audit methodology, while also operating within industry best practices, applicable regulations, and internal and external professional practice expectations.
5. Effectively manage stakeholder relationships to a mutually accountable, productive, respectful, and trusted level.
6. Monitor the stakeholder's activities to implement recommendations and seek management support to drive corrective action.
7. Participate in relevant committees in the Branch as an audit observer to identify any potential risks to the Bank.
8. Support in managing the risk profile for the department.
9. Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws, and regulations.
10. Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines
11. Handle other miscellaneous routine and any special projects assign by the Management.