Chief of Staff:
Location: Mumbai, India
We are looking for candidates, who are hustlers and bring strategic thinking and strong execution capabilities. The Chief of Staff will lead designing the strategic initiatives and oversee our operations whilst supporting the founders with project management and execution of strategic initiatives.
The Chief of Staff role has been carefully designed to provide a spectrum of experience, which will provide candidates with relevant experience to become an entrepreneur or a CXO.
The role will be split in two phases:
1. Phase 1: Work with the CEO and the senior leadership team in defining the 3-year roadmap for the firm and in successful implementation of key strategic projects.
2. Phase 2: Graduate to a line role - either leading a P&L or operations for a business unit and gain on-ground execution capabilities.
This is an exciting opportunity in a start-up that prides itself for its team and core values and is aiming to disrupt a big and conventional industry.
- Maintain thought partnership with the CEO, by acting as his extension and as a strategic advisor to the leadership team, ensuring their focus on execution
- Lead the Five-year Strategic Roadmap Design and drive execution of key strategic projects with the senior leadership team
- Lead cross-functional initiatives, manage strategic projects, and ensure execution on behalf of the leadership team
- Actively participate in company culture formation, promoting team integration as well as cross-functional communication and collaboration
- Build excellent relationships with key stakeholders - customers, investors and strategic partners by managing communication, following through on their requests, and coordinating next steps
- Drive fundraising efforts by cultivating new investor relationships, managing investor communication, designing compelling decks, briefs, and tracking progress
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and options to the co-founders regarding high impact decisions
- A minimum of 2 years of experience - preferably consulting and / or operations
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects
- Demonstrated analytical skills, business acumen and cross-team collaboration