Roles and Responsibilities
Job Title: SEO /AM Department: ADMINISTRATION & PREMISES
Reports to:Sr. Manager – Administration & Premises
Required Qualification:Diploma / Degree in Electronics &
Telecommunication/Industrialelectronics / Diploma in electronics &radio engineering or equivalent
Preferred Additional Qualification:Certificate courses in surveillance/CCTV/ Fire
Skill, Knowledge & Trainings:
1) Should have strong knowledge of building surveillance system etc. CCTV/ Fire detection &control system /Access control etc.
2) Should have worked with building surveillance automation : system integrators / channelpartners /reputed contractors or with OEM ( original equipment manufacturer ) likeSiemens, Honeywell, BOSCH etc.
3) Should have worked in various projects and posses advanced knowledge with hands onexperience.
4) Should be well versed with design, installation and maintenance of the above said system.
5) Should have knowledge of information security systems and ISO requirements /
documentation in above areas.
6) Should able to handle contract security manpower and should be assertive in getting thethings done.
Core Competencies:Assertiveness, Team work & individualcontributor.
Advanced knowledge & hands-on experience inbuilding surveillance system. Hands on with MSoffice.
As mentioned above in the skill, knowledge & Training column.
Area of Operations Key Responsibility
Administration & Premises Dept.
1) To handle building surveillance system,
2) To fulfil the requirements of various
audits for the given area of work
3) To control physical security.
Any Other Requirement: Should be fluent in English, soft spoken, good listener, Good Drafting skills,Assertive, go getter attitude etc.