Job description :
This position will be responsible for assisting CHRO on all the HR projects for Multiple businesses, HR Comp analytics reporting. This will involve collecting, organizing and analyzing of data related to Human Resources such as employee turnover, headcount data, gender equality metrics, remuneration, employee engagement, performance and retention to ensure better decision making in all these areas.
- Provide analysis to Human Resources in the areas of people metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics and support the Human Resource leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process, or programs
- Build strong understanding of the HR data and quickly translate large data set into simple, meaningful, and brief insights through with strong and impactful visualization.
- Collating and assisting in preparing the monthly HR reports that provides HR insights and analytics and descriptive commentary
- Work in collaboration with Talent Acquisition Team on candidate proposals
- Maintain and analyse employee compensation databases, benchmark compensation as well as annual salary reviews bonus programs. This will include activities such as gender pay gap analysis
- Responsible for ad-hoc analysis and miscellaneous HR reporting in line with deadlines and confidentiality standards
- Demonstrate a strong business development acumen and increase the penetration of data driven decision making across all functions within HR
- Partner with HR functions and other departments and collaborate on business requirements to improve business operations and end user experience
- Documenting processes, identifying HR concerns, and compiling data analysis reports
- Ensuring the efficient recording and secure storage of HR metrics
- Performing audits on HR processes and documents on employee life cycle, when required
- This role will suit a collaborative professional, with excellent analytical and communication skills who is great at problem solving and comes with a can do attitude whilst demonstrating flexibility in their approach to work. There will be plenty of opportunity to put your ideas into action and be a key team member.
In addition, you will need to possess:
- 2-3 years of compensation experience around analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs
- Intermediate to advance working knowledge of Excel, capable of manipulating and presenting data accurately and efficiently
- Tertiary qualifications in a related relevant discipline
- Knowledge of HR Compensation principles and best practices in multiple regions
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in numerical is essential
- Great communicator who enjoys collaborating and working as part of a team
- Ability to manage heavy workloads to meet deadlines and deliver consistently high standards of work by planning and prioritizing effectively.