Main responsibilities and Opportunities:
- Responsible for working closely with line management and leadership teams and other functional areas to proactively address business issues related to workforce development and productivity.
- Works with business and HR leadership on HR strategy and ensure that HR strategies and programs are properly implemented.
- Build engaged, inspired workforce in the business by partnering with managers in the employee life cycle.
- Focus efforts towards Top talent development, Improve retention and manage employee relations in order to enable Enterprise Transformation.
- Engage with managers, enable and focus on their developments to build deeper client relationships.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues in other HR functions (C&B, Hiring, Resource Management, L&D etc) and offer integrated HR solutions to support business plans.
- Analyze people processes, data and trends to make recommendations to management team for continuous improvement. Ensure appropriate controls are in place and managed effectively for all critical HR processes.
- Consult and provide guidance to managers and leaders on multiple people initiatives such as employee on boarding, movement, career discussions, employee development, employee relations, performance management, diversity, employee salary reviews, managing difficult situations, managing marginal performers, talent deployment, leadership development, managing span of control, managing employee escalations, new manager orientations, up skilling of new managers.
- Understand Business Metrics and suggest recommendations