We are scouting for Software Engineer/Tech Lead/Manager - C++/C# for one of our MNC clients:
- Be part of the teams implementing new software functionality in C++, C# and MS SQL following Agile practices.
- Interact with Product Managers to understand the business and non functional requirements, ensuring they are fully understood by creating well define acceptance criteria.
- Convert the business requirements into a software solution, involving all aspects of the development lifecycle: analysis, design, automated tests, coding, QA testing, performance benchmarks, deployment automation.
- Collaborate with local and remote teams solving business requirements and targeting excellence in terms of quality and performance.
- Coordinate and cooperate with other team members.
- Work with the Customer Support team to solve client reported issues.
- 2-10 years of experience developing enterprise software solutions on the Linux platforms
- Excellent coding & debugging skills in C, C++, C#
- Must have strong system level ( socket programming, multi-threading etc.) programming knowledge on Linux platforms
- Experience with OOP and multi-threaded application development
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Knowledge of testing frameworks
- Excellent debugging, problem solving skills are a must
- OS Platform- UNIX/Linux, Windows
- Excellent analytics, troubleshooting, and debugging skills. Ability to arrive at simple solutions to complex problems
- Able to self-manage workload and handle rapidly changing priorities effectively
- Ability to diagnose and fix system-level issues and problematic complex code logic.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills