We are scouting for SE/SSE/Lead -.NET for one of our MNC clients.
Our client is looking for highly motivated Software Developer who is eager to help us with our continued growth. The ideal candidate should dually possess strong web development, design, and architecture skills along with good customer support and interfacing skills.
- Candidate must understand Angular 2+, HTML5, CSS3, .NET Framework & SQL in a development environment including Visual Studio.NET in a team setting
- Should be proficient in object-oriented design and development and have experience in C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, T-SQL, WCF, and web-based application design and development
- Should have excellent understanding and knowledge of web-based service design, W3C standards, .NET, SQL Technologies, and understand distributed systems design patterns
Successful candidates will gain exposure to the latest versions of Angular and .Net Core.
- Build out web applications using Angular, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Forms, WCF, .Net Core, Angular and SQL
- Work on the deployment and troubleshooting.
- Design, develop, test and integrate new and existing software, ensuring that it meets business requirements
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules, services, and components
- Understand and exhibit agile development techniques
- Provide technical guidance across functions
- Mentor junior team members, ensuring that coding standards, quality and deadlines are consistently met
- Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts
- Strong experience in writing and consuming web services - SOAP, REST - WCF, WebAPI
- Knowledge of best practices when applying CSS to large, cross browser compatible, websites
- Experience with ORM framework - nHibernate, Entity Framework
- Preferably have knowledge in latest Angular versions and similar frameworks
- Strong debugging skills
- IIS Deployment and troubleshooting experience
- SQL Server basic admin and troubleshooting
- Highly independent and require minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to work flexibly in a highly agile environment with daily stand-ups and SCRUM methodology
- Ability to work with vague and evolving requirements
- Possess innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to do research and explore innovative technology areas for the product
- Motivated by a fast-paced, global team environment