Takshashila Consulting - Senior Consultant - IIM/XLRI
A glimpse into what you might be required to do in our engagement
- Communicate and contact the stakeholders of the project and deliver the desired output in conformance with the client expectation
- Proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently
- Undertaking research into the industry sector, markets and competitors. Be an integral part of the research and analytics to understand the issue in hand
- Identify system & process improvement opportunities which will positively impact the client
- Determining and clarifying strategic and operational problems via consultation
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Graduate from a Top Management Institution (IIM, XLRI, ISB, Ivy League or equivalent) or have a Masters degree from a top institution with a strong academic background
- 2-6 years of Management Consulting, Strategy or Industry Experience
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Analytically oriented and resourceful individual with ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment
- Willingness to learn and stretch in accomplishing the desired output.
- Strong presentation skills both spoken and written are a must.
- Ability to handle people at different levels of the hierarchy
- Exposure to Windows Office and proficiency with MS Excel and MS Power Point is a must.
- Strong ability to make and implement decisions.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently and in teams.