At Tailwebs, we- re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the world's leading brands. But we won- t rest until everybody knows. We are looking for an Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
GIVE UP BEING A PERFECTIONIST :
- Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, make initiatives, and help top- notch brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. You are never going to be perfect but keep on striving to become better at anything.
- Tailwebs is a digital business organisation engaged with a range of companies from start-ups to top-notch corporations, which offers a multitude of services such as web designing, start-up software development, mobile/ web app development, and technology consulting.
- Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing to step outside of the box in an effort to raise the bar in mobile technology development?
- Then you might be the right team member we are looking for!
Have a look at your major objectives :
- Give up being a perfectionist
- Willingness to take that extra mile is the key to excel at this role in Tailwebs
Peek through what your weekly and monthly responsibilities look like?
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Working in a team of talented Android engineers to improve development
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
- Design and build advanced app features for the Android platform
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
And here's what you need to qualify for the interview :
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as 'touch'
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Job Type: Full-time