AVP Human Resources (People & Culture)
SCOPE & PURPOSE :
- The overall purpose of this position is to lead and support Taggd's People & Culture objectives to contribute to the achievement of the organization's purpose and deliver on strategic outcomes.
- The People & Culture Leader is required to effectively build the people and culture capability of the organization; lead and manage an effective human resources function to support management of the employee lifecycle; and contribute to broader organizational and strategic management as part of the Taggd HR Team.
- The position also has a key role as ambassador for organizational culture and values, ensuring they are visible, embedded, and upheld.
Job Role :
- Drive complete people agenda and align the people related strategy with the business strategy
- Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Heading the entire gamut of H.R. activities and leading the H.R. team.
- Establish (with the business) key metrics to evaluate the success of the people strategy
Job Requirements :
- Master's degree with 10 to 16 years of experience in the H.R. domain, preferably in the I.T/tech product organization
- Experience operating in mid-scale, global enterprise business.
- Experience in working in project-based global teams.
- Excellent relationship management at all levels and a high level of personal maturity
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. Strategic and operational planning capability.
- Knowledge across all Organizational Development practice areas at the executive level, including experience delivering tangible client impact in one or more practice areas.
- Demonstrated business acumen to drive organizational and people-related strategies and outcomes.
- Should have worked in a highly fast-paced, demanding environment.