5 to 6 years
BSC/BE/Btech/Diploma/Msc/BCA– IT/CS/IS. Must have Microsoft OR Red hat certification
Full time (Work from office)
Job Description / Skills required:
Must have hands on experience on below skills:
- System/Network administration.
- Configuring and maintaining Windows Servers, Linux Servers.
- Networking, VPN, routing and switching protocols.
- Configuring and maintaining Firewall, DLP solution, Endpoint Solution.
- Administration of O365
- Establish the Windows/Linux server environment by designing systems, configuration, directing system installation, and defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments using information from multiple sources.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access.
- Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
- Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases.
- Configure routing and switching equipment and firewalls.
- Provide remote IT support to on-site engineers and end users during installation.
- Undertake capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centers.
Submit Your CV