- Programming to deliver high quality software applications
- Responsible for the quality and completeness of assignments, including development, bug fixing, documentation, and general product maintenance
- Taking technical ownership of own deliveries
- Should adhere to delivery schedules
- Strong work ethic
Your Experience and Skills
At least 7 years of development experience in .NET applications and working in agile environment. A minimum of 6 months of knowledge of implementing lambda functions is a plus.
- Sql Server 2012+
- API gateway
- Angular 6+
- AWS Lambda functions/ Serverless technology
Secondary skills (not required but a plus)
- S3 bucket
- Dynamo db
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns/principles.
- Experience with GIT and basic knowledge of AWS
- Updated with latest technologies
- Uses best practices
- Possesses Enterprise development experience.
- Strong customer advocacy including rapid response to the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with SCRUM/ Agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of the product lifecycle