End to end DB Admin activities like configuration, troubleshooting, performance Tuning, schema
management, storage data, logs, files management, etc.
- Responsible for Database Refresh, Database Cloning, Configuring, and managing high availability, RAC & standalone Administration.
- Responsible for Database upgrade, Database Backup Restore 5 Oracle12x, 11x, OEM configuration.
- Create technical procedure for reporting metrics, DB Monitoring Tablespace space, disk space, Invalid objects.
• Analyze, and fix issues raised by other vendors/teams.
• Participate in low-level design for the application.
• Guide peer members when ever necessary.
Looking for a database administrator with 5-7 years of experience in Oracle Database administration, designing, implementing and maintaining new database, backup, recovery and configuration management.
- Strong knowledge on Production Database Operations.
- Working experience in RMAN, SQL loader & Data Pump.
- Backup and recovery methods.
- Logical backup and recovery using data pump, export/import.
- Net configuration (listener and tnsnames).
- Trouble shooting database issues.
- Strong experience SQL and PL/SQL knowledge.
- Shell scripting kshell, Born & c shell.
- Performance tuning using AWR and Stats pack.
- Oracle RAC & standalone experience.
- Oracle Data Guard experience.
- Good knowledge & hands on experience in AWS concepts.
- Good Knowledge on ITIL Framework.
- Effective communication (Written & Verbal).
- Being a mentor to Joiners and subordinators.
- Good Experience on Problem Management to reduce the reoccurring incidents.
- Strong analysis skills, Problem Solving and Decision making.
• Experience of working in Telecom is an advantage.
• Working knowledge of Python is an advantage.
• Working knowledge of MySQL database is an advantage.