Job Description :
You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
1. Translation of the UI/UX design wire frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
2. Develop new user-facing features.
3. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
4. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
5. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
6. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
7. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 2 year- website and web app UI development hands-on experience.
- Proficiency with Angular 6+ is a must. Preferred Angular /6/7/8/8/9/10.
- Understanding of Responsive Web Design principles.
- Must be able to achieve back end integrations with APIs.
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.