TALOS is looking for an ambitious, creative, reliable, and kind person ready to tackle challenges with optimism as a Real Estate General Data Admin
Type of position: Part-time
Seeking a Real Estate General Data Adminto assist us in our goal to provide investors with opportunities to invest passively in real estate assets. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
**WHO WE WANT: **
The role of our Real Estate General Data Admin is to manage the overall marketing and communications functions within the organization.. This is a broad based position that will handle all aspects of communication and general data tasks of the organization. We're looking for someone with a wide variety of skills and interests.
Expectations of daily reports: You'll be working with a cohesive team that you report to multiple times per week
Hardware and software needed: Just a working computer and a good internet connection
Estimation of hours: 10-20 hours per week. Can increase over time.
TALOS adheres to Jon Gordon's 10 Rules for the Ride of Your Life found in his book, The Energy Bus.
1. You’re the Driver of the Bus.
2. Desire, Vision, and Focus move your bus in the right direction.
3. Fuel your Ride with Positive Energy.
4. Invite People on Your Bus and Share your Vision for the Road Ahead.
5. Don’t Waste Your Energy on those who don’t get on your Bus.
6. Post a Sign that says “No Energy Vampires Allowed” on your Bus.
7. Enthusiasm attracts more Passengers and Energizes them during the Ride.
8. Love your Passengers.
9. Drive with Purpose.
10. Have Fun and Enjoy the Ride.
To be fully considered for this job, please fill out the full application that can be found in a question below.
Thank you for your interest and have a great day!