Syren is looking for multiple Sr Software Engineers - Full Stack (. NET) for its rapidly growing engineering teams. We are looking for highly motivated engineers with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strong collaboration skills, and enthusiasm to work on various engineering efforts at Syren. Join Syren's fast-growing set of excellent engineering teams.
- Architect, design, and build complex, highly scalable, high-performance enterprise applications
- Design, develop, test, release, and maintain components of software (both frontend and backend)
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple solutions.
- Apply expert full-stack knowledge in feature creation and enhancement, performance, scalability, security, and engineering best practices.
- Knowledge of system interdependencies, limitations, and mitigating risks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to release features.
- Should act as SME for both frontend and backend systems.
- Accelerate development velocity for all engineers and deliver continuous improvements to the team's process
- Ensure quality of the software by implementing best practices in the team
- Lead, mentor, and guide a team of engineers to deliver Software and meet clients expectations
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 7 years of hands-on experience in programming in C# and. Net Core
- 4+ Years of hands-on experience in building SPA applications using ReactJS or Angular
- Must have experience developing Restful services using. Net Core Web API,
- Must have experience in ORM Entity Framework/Dapper/etc.
- Deep understanding of ASP. NET Core, Design patterns, OOPS Concepts
- Should have good knowledge and working experience on building Microservices applications using any Cloud Platform.
- Strong working experience with MSSQL and TSQL.
- Ability to independently deliver complex development projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should have experience in Unit Testing using MOQ, Fakes, TDD, Swagger, and Angular using Jasmine.
- Should have experience on Source control systems - GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, etc.
- Good to have experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB or Cosmos DB.
- Good to have experience in MSMQ, RabbitMQ, and Azure Service Bus
- Experience with Azure is a plus
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us