Apply if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Software Engineer in PHP and its web frameworks.
- Good knowledge of SQL and related databases.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming, MVC frameworks.
- Knowledge of debugging PHP applications.
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Flexibility to switch to a new programming language as and when required.
- Ability to own a product and deliver exceptional quality.
- Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Have system-level thinking and ability to develop a system as a whole.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or any other relevant course.
- Good communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical team members in a concise and clear way.
- Ability to understand the end-user.
- Knowledge in server deployment (AWS & Google-cloud) is an added advantage.
What you will do:
- Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on.
- Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders.
- Write well designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)