Here at Syndigo, we're enabling our clients to deliver better eCommerce experiences. We've mastered the right data, right now. From creation to sale, that's the value our partners get from us - a holistic, truly differentiated end-to-end solution that closes the loop while increasing sales.
Basically, we're the accurate data behind how people feel when they shop online with confidence!
We cannot do all of this without our amazing people! Our employees make the magic happen here at Syndigo and we're growing rapidly! We're ready for you to collaborate with us to challenge the status quo!
- Should be able to understand a Functional Design Document
- Ability to understand effort estimation
- Ability to understand and follow design patterns
- Knowledge of coding, debugging/troubleshooting, and testing
- Own, resolve and restore technical and operational issues with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of incidents.
- Develop high-quality database solutions.
- Using T-SQL to develop and implement database objects (procedures, functions, triggers).
- Help support team on investigating client issues.
Technical Skills Required
- 1-5 years' experience
- BE/ B.Tech
- Knowledge and experience is required in SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Any MDM Domain knowledge would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to front-end customers
- Must be a good team player
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Passion for learning
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Authenticity fuels our work. In fact, it's one of our Syndigo Values. To achieve the best version of our organization, we know it takes new ideas, new approaches, new perspectives and new ways of thinking. A purpose we are 100% committed to cultivating.
Diversity is woven into our fabric at Syndigo and it's how we stay an industry leader, innovating technology solutions that equip our customers with everything they need to be successful!
All are welcome here and we invite you to join our team if you are ready to help us continue that growth!
Syndigo, to process applications, holds onto data for a "reasonable time" after applications are submitted. This data is stored for Syndigo's internal use by HR/Recruiting Staff only. Verified requests for data deletion and exports will be completed upon request.