Working Days: Mon-Sat (9:30 am to 6:30 pm)
- Successfully set up the offline sales and distribution operation for the organization in the area. Drive the distribution expansion of the brand in offline channels (General trade & Modern Trade)across the city.
- Acting as a primary communication channel between the company and distributors
- Expand the product line of the company into various channels offline at National level.
- Have a clear focus on channels like General trade, Institutions, and Modern Trade to build Distribution, Visibility, and volumes.
- Monitoring and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Conceptualize and implement sales promotion campaigns for accounts together with the Product & Marketing Teams.
- Ensuring requisite market reach for various products in different channel network
- Maintaining distributor databases and records, monitoring against established quotas.
- Establishing market indices and distributor quotas based on these indices.
- Responsible for setting up our network distribution on modern and general trade nationally.
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills.
- Preferred someone who has worked under similar capacity specifically in the consumer electronic industry.
- 5 to 10 years experience in direct or outside sales (B2B a plus).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or business administration preferred (MBA).