Passionate about the latest trends in Tech?
What if you had a chance to be a part of the world’s leading Hardware, Software or SaaS solutions? Imagine team-mates who speak 40+ languages and have the most diverse professional and cultural backgrounds.
Join our team as a Customer Support Consultant to kick-start your carrier in Tech. Get the most agile digitalized training and emerge into technical, and business knowledge of a product to provide a seamless experience for users all over the globe. Excited?
Let’s see what it takes.
What you will do:
- Always be up to date with the cutting-edge technology;
- Apply the latest and greatest customer happiness practices;
- Provide support service through emails and chats;
- Communicate with developers and other departments of various IT-companies;
- Become a product expert and constantly grow.
- Native-like Japanese and B2 English;
- Desire to learn, research, and develop;
- Experience in customer service;
- Customer oriented and responsible attitude.
Will be a great plus:
- Experience with CRM systems;
- Financial background;
- Experience with native speakers;
- International exchange programs participation.
- Competitive compensation in USD;
- Flexible schedule;
- Option to work remotely;
- Financial and professional growth;
- Paid intensive training and trial period;
- Great management with no bureaucracy;
- SupportYourApp Medical Policy.
Who are we?
SupportYourApp is a Support-as-a-Service company that provides customer support services for growing startups and tech companies around the globe. We work with clients from 30+ countries and speak 50+ languages.
We are a family of like-spirited people determined to make the world a happier place, one satisfied customer at a time. We treat our team like our clients, surrounding them with an unlimited care, individual approach, and a wholesome positive experience.
Visit our website: http://www.supportyourapp.com/
SupportYourApp is a multinational company with unbiased views. The assessment of candidates is not affected by such characteristics as race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.