Be a Ninja and enjoy the following benefits:
Fun, fast-paced environment where you can stretch your creativity
Stress-free start up accounts
HMO upon hire + 1 dependent upon regularization!
Life Insurance upon hire
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Responsible for invoicing, collections and processing the resolution of delinquent accounts
- Work closely with customers and internal teams to resolve customers' billing and collection inquiries within a timely manner
- Maintain exceptional service with integrity to assist customers through accurate, relevant, and timely communication.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all collection activity performed.
- Analyze collection patterns and work with management to recommend collection recovery strategies to improve operational efficiencies.
- Answer queries regarding the department’s responsibilities and interfaces with the different organizational units
- Must be a graduate of Accounting, Business Administration major in Finance Management or any trade equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in performing invoicing and collections functions.
- Prior BPO experience a plus
- Proficient in using Microsoft and Google office
- Good comprehension and communication skills, creative problem solving and strong business acumen with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and under pressure, and able to prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us