Why we’re awesome?
SupportNinja is redefining the outsourcing space. Our mission is to “Show the World a Better way to Outsource”.
What does this mean?
We work with some of the world's most disruptive companies across the tech, lifestyle, music, and e-commerce spaces. Our services include customer support for apps, content moderation for streaming music services, B2B lead generation for SaaS companies, and back-office support for one of the world’s largest nonprofits.
Our client roster includes HotelTonight, Warner Music/Level, and more. SupportNinja is one of the 100 fastest-growing private companies in the US, one of the fastest-growing companies to come out of Austin, a recipient of the Austin A-List Awards, and has been listed as a Best Place to Work.
Join us in our quarterly retreats, our welcoming office spaces, and see why we double in size year after year!
- Work closely with the Director of Growth Marketing in the preparation of cross-channel media planning documents, campaign schedules, budgets and reports with a focus of effectively reaching the target audience.
- Execute on paid media plans including search, social, display and other paid media while constantly optimizing for campaign objectives including cost, reach, conversions, CPA, and branding/upper funnel focused tactics.
- Collaborate with performance marketing and content teams to plan advertising campaigns and creative content to address target audiences, including participating in strategy and creative brainstorming sessions.
- Report regularly (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to relevant stakeholders on campaign performance and participate in internal market/campaign performance meetings.
- Consult & coordinate regularly with other members of the performance marketing team to evaluate performance across all paid media efforts.
- Monitor and maintain strong ROI, CPC, and attributable SQL converted deals based on quarterly goals and objectives and in alignment with enterprise growth.
- Establish & maintain targeting audiences in collaboration with sales and other members of the marketing team.
- Collect and analyze market data for innovative, creative ad units and technology, competitor information, and cultural trends affecting paid media performance.
- Stay up to date on trends and proactively identify new areas of opportunity and/or expansion for paid media.
- Assist with tracking media expenditures to ensure budget compliance.
- Receive feedback from and work closely with the sales team in order to understand the quality, quantity, and territories for paid inbound leads. Adjust campaigns and audiences based on the information provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, media planning, advertising or similar.
- 3-5 years of agency or in-house experience managing paid media campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Analytics. Experience with paid ABM platforms, like RollWorks, is a plus.
- Experience optimizing always growing paid media campaigns to hit CPA, ROI, spend and engagement goals. B2B Experience preferred.
- Experience crafting (and directing creative development of) display advertising that drives results. You know what makes a good ad, and you know how to guide designers when needed.
- Proven ability to articulate the performance metrics that demonstrate contribution to revenue outcomes.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills – a media math nerd who always asks “why”.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel; experience with more advanced analytics tools a plus.
- Experience with CRM software, HubSpot preferred.
- Experience growing media efforts for a disruptive company is a plus!
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal communication, active listening, and excellent written grammar and spelling.
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
SupportNinja is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.
Seniority LevelAssociateIndustryOutsourcing/OffshoringEmployment TypeFull-timeJob FunctionsCustomer ServiceEngineeringFound this job inappropriate? Report to us