BASIC JOB SUMMARY:
The E-Commerce Team Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities and guidance
of their team members. Sets targets, implements guidelines, and assists with any issues the employees may have. Ensure that all members
understand the team’s objectives and work together to achieve them. Constant monitoring by the manager helps to ensure
that everyone is working towards the same goal. May have to use certain principles to manage the team. One such is the SMART principle; team members receive training to ensure their goals are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely. Foster a cohesive, creative, and comfortable working environment, mediating any interpersonal issues within the team. They provide leadership and direction where necessary.
About the role
- Indirectly manages the performance, attendance, and behavior of the ninjas working in the programs assigned to them.
- Conducts daily/weekly/monthly quality audits of team members’ work on different lines of business, i.e. call recordings, email and chat transcripts, photo moderation samples, real-time side-by-side monitoring, etc.
- Monitors and observes the ninja's behaviors while on the production floor and is agile in escalating to HR any deviations for progressive discipline.
- Attends and participates in Product Specific Training as conducted by the Training Team and/or the client to ensure the comprehensive transfer of product/account knowledge essential to the continuous growth of the account and the Ninjas in the account; initiates and attends, if applicable, per account upskilling sessions.
- Gathers raw data per account in line with performance or quality to be submitted to the Process Solutions Department that will be transcribed into a reporting format in order to develop action plans to address identified deficiencies of the team.
- Develops, manages, and monitors KPIs and drives the team to work in meeting and exceeding the expectations of clients.
- Directly manages the performance, attendance, and behavior of the team leaders that roll up to them. This applies to rank-and-file ninjas belonging to teams that do not have an assigned team leader.
- Coaches, trains, and develops your team on a weekly basis or whenever necessary to achieve efficiency and quality performance results including periodic updates we receive from our clients.
- Identifies and develop your top-rated ninjas to be the next leaders of the company.
- Records and maintains the team’s individual and overall performance for reporting purposes based on their manager’s advice.
- Conducts employee engagement to drive the team’s overall performance – productivity, reliability, and quality; works well with Management to make sure all retention efforts are exhausted in minimizing turnover rate.
- Communicates to clients all staffing-related issues, service disconnects, or other account-specific concerns that may have an impact on production or in delivering quality service to the customers; attends/drives client calls (Kick-Off & Check-In Calls) essential to the continuous client management responsibilities.
- Prepares, analyzes, conducts, and presents periodic business reviews essential to performance tracking, whenever necessary; it may include presentations towards internal leaders and/or clients.
- Identifies individual and team gaps and takes corrective actions as needed following business-standard practices.
- Participates in the hiring and selection process to ensure the right ninjas meet our clients’ profiling requirements.
- Partners with the HR Department to ensure that company policies are observed by all employees and to make proper recommendations through incident reporting in subjecting erring employees to progressive discipline.
- Calibrates and coordinates effectively, efficiently, and clearly with Admin Departments like Recruitment, Training, Office Services, IT, HR, and others to ensure onboarding and maintenance of team members is seamless
- Adheres and coordinates payroll-related processes and procedures to the Ninjas as required and set by the company; Checks validates and ensures completeness and timeliness of submissions for approval and approvals of payroll-related requests
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of related experience and/or training
- Must have extensive Coaching experience and ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of subordinates for preparation for higher posts; Preferred to have at least Coaching Certification
- Preferably with Client Facing experience and ability to present accounts under own responsibility.
- Must have extensive experience in recruiting potential team members.
- Must have extensive knowledge in creating and processing HR and account-related documents and procedures pertaining to direct reports
- Knowledgeable in both MS and Google Office applications; Preferably with Zendesk knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in any course
- Certified Meiji graduate for internal applicants is a must.
- Assertive self-starter who can work independently, yet function in a team environment
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and analytical skills. Strong team building, interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills
- Ability to lead and supervise in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to manage a diverse workforce
Core Competencies Coaching
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Management
- People Management
- Customer Focused
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us