The Business Development Executive will be accountable for delivering world-class buying experience to our prospects. This will be achieved through a consultative sales process whereby you will seek to understand prospects’ needs and design a solution and business case that meets the same in collaboration with the prospect.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional who will research and develop new markets, profile potential customers and influencers, develop and manage a pipeline of qualified sales prospects and successfully close new business opportunities to achieve targets. The successful Business Development Executive will build a customer engagement model that sets SupportNinja up to deliver an excellent customer experience through recurring revenues in the future, working in harmony with the Service Delivery Team who will take over the in-life relationship with the newly won clients.
- Use a customer-focused, value oriented consultative sales approach by understanding client needs and demonstrate to them how SupportNinja can help them and add value quickly.
- Expertly manage complex sales cycle, including contract and commercial negotiations
- Manage and qualify inbound leads to maximize our conversion rate
- Develop and implement strategies for outbound sales generation.
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Hubspot to document progress
- Engage in meaningful discussion with high-level executives, ask thoughtful discovery questions, introduce SupportNinja and handle objections as needed
- Ensure that prospects for whom we can add value are excited to move forward with us, and those for whom we aren’t the right solution still walk away with a positive experience
- Follow-up with prospects to help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing leads
- Drive numerous accounts simultaneously, each at different stages in the
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities
- Expertly complete the end-to-end sales cycle, from cold prospecting to scheduling and facilitating online presentations and closing the sale
- Help to develop and implement an outbound sales strategy
- Achieve sales success by delivering against KPIs
- 5+ years of mid-market and/or enterprise-level sales experience
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, and highly self-motivated
- Strong critical thinking skills and a creative approach to selling
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence, and motivate at all levels of the organization
- You’re a great listener, have an ability to build rapport quickly and be able to influence and persuade
- You have a high level of Empathy and are Curious.
- Have a passion for selling and a true “hunter” mentality
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- You are creative, innovative and a great problem solver
- Must be flexible, able to embrace change, and learn new sales techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous lead qualification and/or outbound sales experience
- Proactive, well-organized, with strong attention to detail and enjoy taking the initiative
- Innovation/Creative Thinking
- Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Problem Solving and Decision making
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us