Supercraft is looking for a digital marketer. The candidate should be able to work hard and should be highly methodical and process-oriented. The ability to communicate in English is a must. To be successful in this role, you should have run successful ad campaigns on google with a proven record of stellar ROI. You need to be a go-getter, who is ambitious in growing and learning a range of skills.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the growth of our products and sales funnel by ensuring the best ROI from the digital marketing vertical.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Run paid campaigns on google, Facebook and other popular ad platforms.
- Designs builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Use marketing analytics tools to analyze trends and keywords to optimize cpc and increase ROI
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e. g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Google search console, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc. )
- Working knowledge of ad-serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines