Cluster Head - Private Wealth (Playing / Non Playing)
Department Sales - Wealth Management
Direct reporting: Regional Head:
Level VP - SVP
Number of people supervised: If, 2-3 RMs ( Self Business & Team Manager role ) / If - 7-8 RMs ( Only Managerial role )
Execute business plan for the wealth management segment. Drive continuous improvement of the sales process, constantly making them more customer friendly & efficient. Hire & train associates with a focus on offering multiple Wealth products. Drive & monitor sales through the team. Motivating the team through regular frontline contacts
- A front role as a Senior Partner in managing client relationship, providing comprehensive advice & a broad range of investment products and service tailored complex needs of HNW/UHNW clients.
- Manage a team of private wealth Relationship Managers
- Implement sales strategies to drive growth in business volumes through new to the firm acquisitions
- Effectively communicate sales targets and plans to achieve the same to the team
- Working towards specific individual, team and market asset and revenue target
- Identify the training needs of the team and train them on the same
- Lead and drive the team to develop new accounts by proactively engaging with both internal and external business partners
- Continuously motivate the team
- Create added value for both our clients and MO through actively identifying the clients- needs, wants and preferences so as to create a long-term trusting relationship.
- Identify market opportunities to acquire customers
- Responsible for P/L of his team
- Optimally allocate resources, achieve his/her personal & team's sales targets
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with business plan.
- Delegates to team members, and creates an environment where they can take individual initiative and succeed
- Has a reputation as someone that professionals in the organization would like to work for.
- Graduation / Post Graduation in any discipline
- AMFI Certification
- 12 - 15 years of experience with wealth management platform, with at least 5 to 7 years of managing leadership role.