Full Time, Permanent
Designation: Java Developer
Experience: 4yrs to 7 yrs
We are looking for a Senior Engineer to work on an exciting large-scale Fintech platform
and work in a team of engineers to ensure best quality release.
Roles & responsibilities:
Java / Microservices / Spring Boot / AWS/Azure / Engineer / Developer / Software Engineer
· Overseeing the creation and demonstration of proofs-of-concept for clients.
· Creating mission critical functionality (Java / Microservices / Spring Boot) and hosting
in the cloud.
· Taking responsibility for the build, test and support of code and tools that enable teams
to self-serve for most operational tasks
· Building integrations and APIs that are rock-solid, secure, well-tested, and highly
performant and continually improving code, systems, practices, and knowledge( Java /
Microservices / Spring Boot ).
· Experience on Core Java / Java 8+, Spring and Spring Boot, Hibernate and Unit Testing
· Experience in Apache Camel Framework, as this is a very high priority and will be an
added advantage to our projects
· Candidate in each of these technologies stated above, a minimum expectation would be
a minimum 5+ years of experience in each of these frameworks
· Java, Spring MVC, TDD, Hibernate, Design Patterns, Restful services, Camel,
· Experience working on a fintech platform is an added advantage.
· Experience working for an agile team with the ability to assume a Scrum Master role
· Strong interpersonal skills to work with colleagues who need encouragement and
coaching to learn new technology
· Java 11
· Spring Boot
· GitLab CI
· AWS hosting using ECS
· Design Patterns
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 - ₹90,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer