Cash Apps - Lead
The Cash Apps Lead is responsible for execution of the core accounting and processing areas of Cash postings / Cash reconciliations for the Hyderabad Shared Services Center group. The team will support various sites presently with plans for expansion.
Education and/or Experience :
- M.com/B.com/MBA-Finance or any other Graduate/Post Graduate in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Oracle Enterprise software experience is a plus
- Good organizational / time management skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
The Cash Apps Associate is responsible for performing the following core accounting and processing tasks:
- Perform cash application process to record the cash receipts and disbursements
- Maintaining and reconciling all shared service supported balance sheet accounts including all Cash Accounts
- Performing analysis and recording monthly journal entries as required
- Ensure high-quality cash postings
- Managing On-Account Balances and resolving by working with customers
- Payment rejections needs to be tracked and investigated with AP team
- Responsible for actively supporting close acceleration initiatives that achieve and maintain a maximum 4-day close cycle.
- Provide support for special projects on an as needed basis
- Responsible for identifying and implementing process efficiencies
Language/Communication Skills :
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across departments with superior communications skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts, Master Supply Agreements, proposals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills :
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability :
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us