· Own the complete software development process. This will include, but not limited to, the designing, implementation, monitoring and management of various software programs, conducting quality checks of IT tools and applications, writing, reviewing and debugging codes.
· Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes, and by investigating problem areas and service issues.
· Identify, prioritize and execute tasks following the software development life cycle.
· Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition and business requirements and lead practical solution development.
· Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and efficient codes, as per needs of the organization.
· Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
· Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
· Research and provide technology benchmarking.
· Train users on software tools, processes, and metrics.
· Maintain and upgrade existing systems, identify areas to increase efficiency and automate tasks / processes.
· Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts to identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
· Work closely with the outsourced partners to develop high-quality software design and IT product architecture.
· Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and continuously improve our technology products.
· Document product development phases and monitor systems, test and evaluate new programs.
· BE / B. Tech in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
· At least 4 to 5 years (Tech Lead) / 2 or 3 years (Developers) of hands-on ‘full-stack development’ experience.
· Proven expertise in designing and developing full-stack applications
· Strong experience is designing, developing and deploying secured APIs
· Strong in implementing back-end logic on any RDBMS or NoSQL Databases like MongoDB. Must have made significant contribution to data model and design for a few projects
· Worked in an Agile Software Development environment for at least 2 years and provided technology leadership for a small team of developers
· Strong understanding of AWS cloud.
· Independently manage git, CI/CD, deployment related configuration.
· Work closely with Product Lead in understanding the business requirements and translate them to technical requirements and able to explain through clear documents and diagrams etc.
· Work closely with development team and QA to arrive a clear testing strategy required for each release.
· Able to configure web servers like Nginx and other infrastructure that are required for applications to run smoothly
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,000,000.00 - ₹1,900,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: