Storable is looking for an experienced Software Engineer who is passionate about software quality and improving the design/development process to play a crucial role in building and scaling our industry leading Facility Management Software. As the leading provider of technology solutions in the self-storage industry, we are creating innovative experiences in an industry that has not existed before. You should be passionate about building the right solutions and be comfortable working in an open-ended dynamic environment where roles are flexible and communication is essential. This is a great opportunity for you to join a team that encourages innovation, creativity, teamwork, professional growth and advancement.
- Contribute to enhancements and fixes on a Winforms desktop application
- Continually move quality to the left
- Enhance design policies, processes, procedures, methods, tests
- Build/improve continuous integrations/ continuous development, and continuous deployment pipeline (CI/CD pipeline)
- Communicate and coordinate effectively within the squad, across our technology team, and with our business partners to deliver on top priorities
- Actively participate as a member of an agile team in a Scrum environment
- Encourage best practices demonstrating how to create effective designs and write maintainable, reusable code
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide required support
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related degree program or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of design/development experience with. NET C#/VB, ASP. NET, Windows Forms and SQL.
- Solid understanding of best software engineering practices for the full development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations.
- Strong SQL skills preferably in MS SQL.
- Experience developing desktop applications
- Passion for mentoring engineer peers to produce elegant & maintainable technology deliverables
- Consistent track record of leading successful delivery for large-scale projects
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills showing ability to interface with business stakeholders and engineers
- Strong history of implementing testing methodologies to move quality to the left
- Acute sense of ownership and the resolve to dig deeper into product and technical issues
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and responsible team player.
- A self starter with the ability, passion, creativity, and confidence to independently solve problems and produce results.
- Experience participating in Agile practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Refactoring, and design principles like SOLID, etc.
- BDD (behavior driven development)
- AWS certification
- Experience with infrastructure cloud tools such as Terraform, Docker, etc.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us