JD -Project Sales Manager
Job description :
- Converting the sales from all Walk-ins at the sales office Site.
- Execute prompt inquires- follow-up, by meeting through phone or in-person.
- Prepare and present presentations to prospects as well as family members.
- Support prospective residents, family members, and advisors in decision-making procedures through understanding needs and how to meet and exceed expectations.
- Develop and maintain relations with prospective referral sources.
- Conduct common on-site administrative functions.
- Ensure the designed model home site is maintained well and presentable.
- Support customers to select the home site, structural options, and house plan.
- Ensure to pre-qualify client and complete contract worksheet.
- Support clients with the loan application, attain deposits as per the organization- s requirements, and advance submission along with approval.
- Develop relations with Sales and other teams to ensure proper execution.
- Network within the industry, community, business, and customers to stay current on issues impacting customers.
- Maintaining MIS and sharing with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring 360- client engagement
- Total Client Ownership .
- Candidate should be from Ludhiana.
- Preferably graduate with counselling experience ranging from 2 to 3 years.
- Should be happy and energetic, talkative with decent personality and clothing.
- Personal pipeline management experience including the ability to make cold calls on prospects.
- Strategic and analytical focus self-motivated with strong time management skills strong oral and written skills superior negotiation abilities strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel skills preferred.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Build relationships with decision-makers and influencers within the client network within the industry, community, businesses, and customers to stay current on issues impacting customers.