About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes during the project development stage
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development
- Interpreting the Requirements & converting into Robotics space with Solution design
- Converting the solution design to technical design
- End to End development
- UAT, Production movement & Post Go-live support
- Need to be a Mentor for teammates & Need to Lead team
- Work as individual SPOC for allocated tasks
- Oversee the research, design, and development and testing of automating processes, workflows and data validations, providing RPA solutions to address process, QC, efficiency and assist in mass data pulls for analysis to support the Sales organization. Be the lead analyst developer in this work and manage employee(s) to support this work.
- Play a leadership role with teams to lead automated initiatives by researching, identifying and creating automated solutions to address process, QC and efficiency improvements to support the sales teams
- Designing, developing, and testing automation workflows across multiple functional areas in Sales. Building technical documentation and owns code review, deployment and support
- Automate a variety of data validations (for file loads, data reasonableness, data variable trends, etc.). This would include data from both internal and external vendors and from all new ticketing technologies.
- Initiate investigations with the appropriate IT source if data loads or data files are not available when expected
- Develop new queries and business requirements for new data elements/sources
- Coaching and managing employee(s) to assist with the developer and maintenance work required
- Assist in mass data retrieval and comparison for analysis of problems, troubleshooting data errors from various systems inside and outside of Sales
- Interface with applicable IT teams as needed
- Develop project plans and delivery schedules to manage multiple projects
- Must be able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time
- Experience with web development technologies preferential
- Experience with in UI Automation / windows access bridge (java based applications) will be added advantage
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology Engineering or closely related field or a combination of education and experience
- 4+ years developer experience
- Should have excellent programming/software development background
- Excellent communication skills and should be able to explain the technical solutions to business stakeholders
- Need to be able to document query skills, automation of queries and presentation of results (graphs, trend, etc.)
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position Preferred
- Knowledge of SQL, PEGA Robotics and other RPA Tools, C#, .Net.
- Domain experience in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Hands on experience & knowledge on RPA tools-Blue Prism, Fusion, Automation Anywhere, UI Path
- Have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Candidates with extensive experience with Automation studio, troubleshoot and diagnose run-time automation issues and error- handling mechanisms would be preferred.
- Technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience.
- UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.