About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Our Ideal Candidate Should
- Should have developing working experience of 8-12 yrs Years and should be good in logical reasoning, problem solving etc.,
- Facilitates the business requirement gathering and functional specification preparation/walk through for medium complexity projectParticipate in functional, design discussions for acquiring better understanding of the product and domain. Prepare detailed design in accordance with requirements and platform specifications.
- Code the assigned module(s) based on the technical design and coding standards so as to deliver error free output.
- Support SIT and UAT with test defects fixed
- Test program, report on results and ensure that necessary program changes are implemented and documented, assist with user trials and acceptance testing
- Good knowledge of IDE, language and toolset in language of choice.
- Excellent understanding of language & framework and a good working knowledge of the abstraction layer underneath
- Leads group discussions on design of particular areas
- Mentors and develops those around them
- Understands domain well enough
- Shares knowledge with wider community
- Should adapt project life cycle methodology of Agile
We are looking for below end to end tech stack.
- Java/ J2EE,Spring,Spring Boot, Tomcat,Microservices, API, Hibernate
- Cloud Solutions – Openshift or AWS
- Containers Management –using tools like Docker
- Configuration Management – using tools like Ansible
- Continuous Integration – using tools like Maven and Jenkins
- Continuous Deployment – using tools like Jenkins, Rundeck
- Assembly Development – using frameworks like Apache Camel or Node.js
- UI Development – using frameworks like Node.js, REACT, AngularJS or Backbone
- IDL Definition – using tools like Swagger
- Code Development – using IDE’s like Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Web API’s – for Information Exchange
- Collaboration – using tools like Git-Hub and JIRA
- Hands experience and Knowledge of microservices architecture
- Strong in Oracle or SQL Server PL/SQL development and designing data model.
- Understanding of continuous build concept and usage with maven, sonarqube or other related tools
- Preferred competencies:
- Web services, API design, Defining Specification using swagger/RAML.
- Dev Ops Tools and CI/CD Processes –GitFlow, BitBucket etc.
- Experience with automated test configuration.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Qualification: Bachelor's or master’s degree
- Experience: 3 to 7 Years
- Skill: Software Development Life Cycle Skills
- Preference: Skills Certifications
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.