About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- The role will be responsible for handling the Solution Architecture and Design for the ATM Switch, Debit Cards and Payment domain. The job title will be Senior Solution Manager.
- Will be a technical SPOC for the ATM Switch, Debit Cards and Payment application for HK.
- Lead and manage the highly competent team and vendor for both Solutioning and project delivery.
- Build effective relationship and partnership with the business stakeholders to support their technology needs.
- Review the requirement, impact analysis, gap analysis, high level design, cost estimation, propose timeline, obtain project approval and draft solution architecture/function spec/technical spec document.
- Be an excellent leader, Subject matter expert on the technical and functional knowledge
- Good team collaboration, relationships within & outside POD to all levels of the organization Strong influencing, conflict resolution & negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/[team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
Preferable B TECH or BE or MBA grade in Computer Science/ Information Systems or related IT Area,
Experience: 15+ Years
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.