- Manage Technology Delivery of Strategic Projects for Corporate Banking India which are assigned
- Maintains relationships with Global Technology, interfaces ensuring compliance to Group Standards of all project deliveries and exceptions signed off.
- To be responsible for an end-to-end solution and implementation of Technology projects
- Manage Finance for Project under purview and provide timely Communication
- Assess Project Risks for Projects under purview and Delivery and work towards mitigating the same
- Provide support to BAU issues related to retail and wealth business
- Technology and Innovation, India.
- India T&I is a function responsible for the governance and management of the local tech requirements of the frontline business. The team acts as a bridge between the group Technology team for local tech ask and also complement / assist the group Technology teams to deliver local strategic solution and tech strategy.
- Responsible for delivery of timely, cost-effective and within Budget, Technology Projects and solutions for the Retail business.
- Lead a team (indirect) of Technology teams to achieve the goals of Project deliverables.
- Drive solution discussion with various stakeholders for country discretionary and non-discretionary project.
- Engage various stake holders –Development teams and Project Managers, network, Country technology teams,
- Evaluate and Liase with Vendors to identify solutions. Provide recommendations to Project team and Head Technology Retail Projects India
- Provides guidance in all Technology aspects of the project under responsibility
- Understands the implications of different technical choices and is able to guide users to the best solution for their situation
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner from assigned projects
- Define, communicate and enforce Technology standards
- Manages BAU issue including escalated cases and high severity cases for the assigned portfolio.
- Keep track of the technology, digital trends for the respective segment that are innovative and improves client experience .
- Constantly work towards improving efficiency of business processes.
- Manage technology risk for the assigned Portfolio
- Govern all the country projects to ensure smooth rollout and keep stakeholders updated on the Risk , challenges, mitigation plan for the projects.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association
- CCIB business, Units heads and Regional Management
- Corporate Banking Operations, Unit head and Regional managers
- Risk and Governance team of the portfolio
Our Ideal Candidate
- Agile Certification, ITIL , Cloud certification will be of value add.
About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers