About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
As a Senior BW HANA Developer you will provide technical support and establish standards on getting requirements from the functional team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Must have experience in SAP BW on HANA/BW/4HANA
- Must have experience with native HANA data modelling.
- Experience in report build using SAP AFO (Analysis for Office)
- Must have Hand-on Experience in building HANA views using SDI/SDA and ETL process using Data Services.
- Good understanding of HANA Life-Cycle Management, importing and exporting HANA models within schemas, performance tuning
- Should have experience of Upgrade Projects for BW.
- Should have BW specific functional knowledge of various SAP Modules, experience on Projects with S/4HANA as source will be an edge.
- Experience with writing functional and technical specifications.
- Minimum 3-4 Full lifecycle project experience
- Responsible implementation Security designs
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- SAP Development Hub Lead
- Head of Aspire Core Finance
- Delivery Leads in Core Finance
- Tech Leads in Aspire
Our Ideal Candidate
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.