- Career Growth
- Work from Home Permanently
- Company HMO & Life Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- Signing Bonus
- Referral Bonus
This healthcare office specializes in Plastic surgery
Salary: from Php 25,500 - 30,500
Duties: The primary responsibility of the Healthcare VA is to answer frontline phones, schedule and reschedule appointments, and ensure that a patient's insurance will cover required medical procedures or hospital stays. Other duties will include verifying patient information, uploading documents into the patient’s EMR, and other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively and respectfully handle dissatisfied patients.
- Ability to actively listen and show empathy
- Must be detail-oriented
- Can work in a fast-paced setting
- Must be able to follow up
- Must be happy and helpful by nature
- Bachelor’s degree in medical technology, clinical laboratory science, or a relevant field.
- 3 years of relevant Healthcare/Medical Virtual Assistant experience
- with a medical background
- Preferably HIPAA Certified
- with a background in Physical Surgeon but not required
- Has knowledge and experience in Healthcare benefits.
- Has experience in Attaching laboratory/diagnostic results to patient's charts
In addition, you will need:
- Noise-free environment
- Strong internet connection (at least 20MBPS Download and 5 -10MBPS upload speed)
- Laptop or another computer with at least I5, 8Gb of Ram
- Headphones with noise cancellation