ABOUT THE COMPANY
Korcomptenz, being a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is vested in Microsoft Mission of empowering every client to achieve more. Our “Purpose” is to help our clients to embark and accelerate their Digital Transformation journey. Our Core Principals are anchored on growth mindset, customer-centricity, and a deep commitment to our team.
At Korcomptenz, Marketing is an Art and Science. With a rich pedigree, our branding is evolving as we continuously work on “our key focus” through research, focus groups, and interviews inside and outside the company. Our marketing team is busy in creating meaningful interactions in every conversation we have with our audience, customers and as a company. We have an obligation to creating the right customer experiences and carry our leadership’s mission of what we stand for. This means that we constantly huddle to think on “Why” and “How” of what we do at work everyday. We are continuously having creative and tactical conversations on how to “value add” and continue to upgrade our skills for modern marketing. The destination is important but so is the journey….Join us to experience the journey and let’s get to the destination together !
Why you should join our KOR team?
- Korcomptenz offers a culture that is Holistic, Transformational, Entrepreneurial and Family-like
- We put "People First” – whether it is our clients or our team, we strive to work on and for "What Matters”
- Compelling opportunities to be creative and leverage your critical thinking skills in addition to technology expertise
- State-of-the-art infrastructure, transparency, constant training for all team members
- Flexible locations and work-from-home options based on roles
- Opportunities to work abroad and onsite
Paid Social Specialist ( Excellent in LinkedIn and Google AdWords)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Performance Marketing and Lead Generation through PPC Program
- Provide insights into the best strategies and tactics to power up SEO strategy on traffic and keyword ranking
- Plan, execute, manage and optimize branding, new acquisition, and account based campaigns on LinkedIn and Google AdWords.
- Maximize ROI on Ad Spends. Plan and execute landing pages, lead gen forms, ad copy, monitor campaign performance
- Expert on Display, Search, Video, Apps Ad Campaigns and Performance Reporting
- Experience in B2B and Account based marketing for US market is a must have
- Experience and working knowledge with CRM like HubSpot and MSCRM.
- Important to have knowledge of SEO and Marketing Concepts, Technology especially ERP/CRM selling is a BONUS.
- Excellent communication and editorial writing skills and should be able to work independently
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Minimum 6-12 months experience running LinkedIn and Google Ads Campaigns